Our Range Of Treatments
At Allen House Dental Practice we offer Crewe based dental care, thanks to our modern dentistry treatments. We can help improve your health and give you back a confident smile. If your teeth are not what you want, or been affected by stains from smoking, coffee and general aging, if you have a missing tooth or infected gums, we have a comprehensive set of treatments with our dentists that can help. Each of our patients can reach and keep long term oral health and a smile to rival Hollywood! Some of those dental treatments include;
Any dental work performed by our dentists has to offer that is a focus on the appearance of your teeth such as colour, shape, position, alignment, and size is considered cosmetic dentistry. Examples of are;
- Dental Implants – Having a good smile is great for a person’s confidence and self-esteem. We can help you with dental implants if you have a missing tooth, or have several missing teeth.
- Orthodontics – Our team is also experienced with handling issues of crooked teeth or unwanted gaps.
- Teeth Whitening – You can get amazing teeth whitening with Allen House Dental Practice. Remove the stains and from years of coffee drinking, smoking or just aging.
- Veneers – Our dentist in Crewe can give your teeth the veneers you have been dreaming of.
To help keep your teeth in the best possible condition or repair the damage caused by general day to day wear we provide:
To help keep your teeth in the best possible condition or repair the damage caused by general day to day wear Allen House Dental Practice provides:
- Dental Restoration – Any work needed to repair your tooth, from fillings to restructuring, including dental implants.
- Oral Hygiene – We can help you fight bad breath, improve your oral hygiene so that you can eat what you want and not have to deal with constant pain. Have healthy teeth and healthy gums.
- Children’s Dental Treatments – Good dental habits must begin from a young age. Bring your children to us and we will ensure your children are not plagued with dental problems for the rest of their life.
- Check Ups – Dental care means having regular check-ups and oral health exams. This is the best way to prevent small problems from becoming larger and to detect early signs of oral cancer.
We have a huge amount of experience in some other procedures and have patients referred by other dentists to our dedicated team for:
We have a huge amount of experience in some more specialised procedures and have patients referred to our dedicated team by other dentists witin te area and beyond:
- Root Canal treatment – If you need root canal treatment, you are in the safe hands.
At Allen House Dental Practice we understand that going to a dentist can be a stressful time for some patients. We are committed to providing compassion and understanding from the moment you come into our practice.